What to Expect on the First Visit
• A detailed history of your allergy, asthma, skin symptoms, and infections
• Allergy testing – if appropriate
• A plan to successfully manage your symptoms
Please note that your first visit may take 1-2 hours.
What to Bring to First Visit
• Previous medical records including skin testing, lab work, Chest X-ray results
• Current medication list
• New patient forms and registration forms – Print it out, fill it out, and bring to first visit
Do not take antihistamines for full 7 days prior to your first visit . For list of antihistamines click here .
Website by Shandy Creative Solutions
85 Seasons Lane
Hiawassee, GA 30546
Copyright 2015 © N. GA Allergy Asthma & Immunology, LLC - All rights reserved
These forms are in Adobe PDF Format. If you cannot open them, obtain free software here.